Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Accidental Hero - Matt Myklush

This is the cover of the book
Carter here! and time for one of my favorites books!



Summary: Jack Blank has never known his parents, or even his last name. One day Jack gets stuck de-mucking the basement of St. Barnaby’s Home for the Hopeless, Abandoned, Forgotten, and Lost when his entire life changes. after accidentally blowing up a mysterious attacker, Jack is met by a new friend who takes him to the Imagine Nation. The Imagine Nation is the land where every super hero lives. Jack Blank is sucked into a world where Imagination is the ruler and heros and villains fight in the streets everyday and spaceships fly across the sky.

Who's it for: Anyone really, mostly fantasy and dystopian lovers though
what I thought:  This is one of my favorite books, there is a ton of plot-flipping and crazy twists that no one can expect. awesome.

Rating: 4.5 stars


Pages: 480

Genre: Fantasy, Dystopian

Setting: The Imagine Nation



1 comment:

  1. Hello, Carter!

    When I saw this post, I freaked out. As in the running around and shrieking type of freaking out. But fear not, I have regained my composure long enough to write this comment for you.

    This book has been one of my favorites. The author does well with the characters, plot, and setting (I wish I could live in Cognito...), and you really just get a really in-depth look at their lives. It's awesome.

    Just so you know, you simply must read the second book in this series: The Secret War. It's even better than the first. Five star worthy in my opinion. I've yet to read the 3rd book, but when I do a review will come up on my blog.

    <3 Seana

    ReplyDelete