Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Red Pyramid

Hey Guys, Sorry for the missed week, got caught up in  Anyway, this post is on one of my favorite books


Summary: Sadie  and Carter Kane (no I was not named after Carter) were split up at a young age. Sadie with her grandparents and Carter with his always-traveling father. Once a year they come back to say hi to each other and hang out for the day. This time was different. When they went to the museum to see Rosetta Stone and their lives changed forever. Once their dad suddenly disappears, Sadie and Carter learn about their history and the life their dad was secretly living.

Who's it for: Fantasy fans, anyone into the Egyptian history would absolutely love this one.


What I thought: One of my favorites, The only book over 400 pages that I've read twice. It was even better the second time.


Genre: Fantasy

Pages: 516


Rating: 4.5 out of five, but probably because of the Egyptian Mythology

P.S. Carter is the best.

~ Carter


3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I'll maybe have to check that out from the library... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy! I've read The Red Pyramid series. I must say, although I enjoyed it, I don't think it was Riordan's best work. I prefer his Greek mythology ones. (:

    PS: But Sadie has combat boots!

    ReplyDelete