Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October is Here.

Hey guys,

I was thinking about doing a book review today but then I decided I was totally and completely not in the mood. Dreadfully sorry to all y'all who are disappointed. I will do a book review this week though, so be waiting on the edge of your chairs for this one. Well, I guess you don't have to because I think that'd be rather uncomfortable. Oh, well. Onto my fun for today.

Since it's the beginning of October I thought I'd start it off with something fun, like, perhaps, a fun and quite riveting game of (drum roll please) Would You Rather? Don't ask me what insane reason I have for doing this to kick off October because I have absolutely no idea. Does everything have to have a reason, hmm? Anywho, onto this game. I would love for you to post your choices in comments because that would be awesome. Here are the questions:

1. Would you rather sit in an electric chair or drown?
2. Would you rather sacrifice your life for 10 friends or see your friends die?
3. Would you rather have a rewind button in your life or a pause button?
4. Would you rather change to someone else or be you?
5. Would you rather go back in time or into the future?
6. Would you rather be forever underdressed (not fancy enough) or overdressed (too fancy)?
7. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or transportation?
8. Would you rather be able to fly or breath under water?
9.  Would you rather never use your computer again or never see your friends in person again?
10. Would you rather always anger people or alway disappoint people?
11. Would you rather not be able to taste or not be able to smell?
12. Would you rather not be able to understand sarcasm or not be able to understand any jokes?
13. Would you rather where an eyepatch or have a peg leg?
14. Would you rather be the last person on earth or be dead along with everyone else?
15. Would you rather have a comically large head or comically large feet?

That's it for my questions. I know there is alot but they're fun, right? I would absolutely love to know your opinions, because that would be fun. You could even post as anonymous but still give your answers, for all I care. Would you guys like to know my answers? Yes? No? Don't care? I would like to know if you are worthy of being told.
Happy October to all of you!
Love and thoughts,
~AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment