Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Writer

Hey Guys,

Life is insane here in our world. So the review have dwindled to a small few. I am so terribly sorry cause I'm trying to do it and remember and work out my life. Anyway, why I'm here is very important. Sorry, it's not a book review; I'll do that later this week. It'll be on a random book of my choosing. You'll just have to come back later to find out.

No, this is way more important. I'm writing a new story. The one I told you about earlier, I got bored with; it wasn't something I wanted to finish, so I shoved into the black hole of my closet and will probably find it again when I move out of the house. I have another story or two that I'm working on and am really far along in, but I need a break.

Here's the thing: I have this great plot idea and storyline, but I'm missing a few things and I'd like everyone who looks on here's help. Pretty please?

What I'd LOVE for you to do it answer my questions in an email to bookseverywhere787@gmail.com or I guess you could comment, but email is preferred. Give your genius ideas to me and I will choose who's I think I want for the story giving them complete and total full credit. I might choose one person's name and another's city; we'll have to see. I'd love for y'all to help.

I need a girl's name, it has to be unique and fun. It can be a nickname like Jinx or something; just give me an idea for her real name. (I really do like Jinx, so if there is a name that I like better I will use it, but if you would rather think of something for it to be short for... that would be great too!)

I need a setting. I'm thinking big city, foreign country? Ideas are happily excepted.

One last thing for right now is: I need a name for the bad guy. Honestly, my mind is blank; please spark ideas.

Please help me. Thanks. Oh, yeah for sending it in an email do put AJ or Ideas or something like that in the subject bar. Please write soon! I will take ideas until midnight on October 31st. No longer.

You guys have potential to be awesome, don't let me down please.
Love and geniuses,
~AJ

4 comments:

  1. Hey Avery! If you are reading this, check it our, your guest post is up on my blog!
    http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/2012/11/guest-post-two-days-late-p-by-avery.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to check out your blog. Thanks July for the link. :)

    Cool blog! :) Keep up the great work. And good luck with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to, you can read my book. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Spy-Spying-lives-celebrities/dp/1477497285/ref=sr_1_35?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1345252328&sr=1-35&keywords=The+Invisible+Spy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Carter! If you are reading this, check it out, your guest post is up on my blog!
    http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/2012/11/guest-post-by-carter.html

    ReplyDelete