Sunday, July 22, 2012

Books and Pencils

Hey Guys,

AJ here. Sorry, no book review today. I haven't read any books worthy of doing a review lately. Meaning I haven't had much time to read. Though I am reading a book called Monstromologists, though I may not finish it because it kinda turns my stomach. Not that it's bad, I just don't know if it's for me, you know?

So, I have this huge list of books that I want to read sitting on my desk in my bedroom. It's about 8-10 pages, I think; so not quite long enough. I need book ideas from all y'all. What should I read? I honestly don't care what kind of book it is at all. I'll try to read just about anything, but if it's too slow I just can't keep reading.

Now that I said that you're probably wondering, "How do you want us to tell you about these awesome book ideas?" Right? Okay, maybe not, but I'll tell you anyway. You can post it in a comment (so I should see a billion comments popping up about books) tell me what it's called, who it's by, and if possible, what it's about. You guys, can also tell me about books you would like me to read and review or read so you can know if it's good. Just, please..... BOOK IDEAS. Thank you.

Now onto the Pencils part of this post. I'm writing this story about these four unlikely friends at camp who start out making this annoying guy's ghost stories come true, but then the ghost stories actually come true and they have to figure out what's happening before it ruins the camp. I think I'll call it True Story. I know kinda tacky, but I like it. So, here's my dilemma: I need four unique and fun girl names. I also want the names to kinda fit with their characters. Here's what I have so far:

Quinn: sporty, musical, crazy, tomboy, and nature-lover
Marisol: girly, rich kid, snobby, and shopaholic
Grace: nerdy, super genius, book-lover and shy
Scarlet: wild-child, art geek, artist, and outdoorsy

Though I do like those names, I want something else. So, ideas for that would be awesome. For the names though send an email to bookseverywhere787@gmail.com and put AJ or True Story in the subject line. Thanks, again.

Love and writers,
~AJ

P.S. Watch the 2012 London Summer Olympics starting July 27th. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. You always can us a name generator online if you need it, phone books work just as well. I find that the hardest part of writin a story, coming up with names.
    Carter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Forgot about that, maybe I'll google it or something. But, honestly, I don't think we own a phone book. :) But names are always so hard.
      ~AJ

      Delete