Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Hey Guys and Gals,

Just wanted to say "Happy 4th of July!" I thinking the majority of our viewers are from the USA, so I made this post. Now to celebrate our nation's independence, we will sing the national anthem or maybe just read it. ;) Now, please stand and face the flag for the singing of our national anthem.

The Flag.
"Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

(Everybody claps and cheers) Alright there you go. Did any of y'all know it by heart? Because I think I do, but I'm not quite sure how I know it. 

Way cool fireworks.
On another note. Are any of you guys planning to go watch fireworks somewhere or even light them off with friends? I think my family might try to go watch them and maybe we'll do sparklers tonight when it gets dark. Those are always fun. Did you know: that you can make light picture with sparklers? You swirl them around in the air and then take a picture while the sparkler is moving. It can look pretty cool.

 Well, I think that's just about it for me today. No book reviews today, sorry. Umm.... I feel like I'm missing something...... Hmm..... Weird.

Before I go I will say, I can't wait to watch the Olympics this year in London. My favorite events to watch in the Summer Olympics are the diving, synchronized diving, gymnastics, beach volleyball, swimming, and well, most everything else. What do you guys like to watch?

 That's all for me today.
 Love and Fireworks,
 ~AJ

Song to listen to: Monster by Skillet

No comments:

Post a Comment