Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Westing Game

Hi, Josh here. I hope you all are having a good summer so far. The book I am going to review today is The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin.

It starts out with 16 cheracters move in to one apartment. Someone brings them all to one building were Sam W. Westing whose life was taken away by one of the 16 people. The will is read, and it explains that they have to figure out who the murderer was, are split into groups of two, and given clues. 

The book was fast paced and I could barely put the book down. It was also a bit confusing because there were 16 different characters.

Genre: Mystery

Rating: It is a really good book and I would rate it a 4 out of 5.

Pages: About 200

1 comment:

  1. This does sound like an interesting book. I've always been debating with myself whether or not to read it. I'm sure I'd be interested in it, but the thing is, I can't stand mystery books. I always get frustrated halfway through and skip to the ending to find out the culprit. Silly me. (: I just might pick this book up though. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete