Monday, June 18, 2012

Hidden

Aloha,

AJ here, just so you know. The book review I'm doing today is on a book called: Hidden, by Helen Frost. So, here we go!

This is the book cover.
To sum it all up: Wren has never seen Darra, but it's almost as though she knows her. After being accidentally kidnapped what Darra's dad stole their car, Wren hides out in the boat. Wren's all over the news and Darra just knows that she's in the garage, even though they couldn't find her. Darra wants to help the girl. Six years later the two girls end up in Girls Cabin Eight at camp together, but with their complicated pasts with each other, they each choose to ignore the other. Though, it's like they know each other.

What I thought: It was great! I loved it. I read it all today! I wanted to know what was gonna happen. It was good.

Genre: Mystery? I'm not great at placing genres.

Number of pages: 142, it also has a lot of spacing so it's a super short read.

Who's it for: Anybody, I think.

Warnings: None, it was all good.

My Star Rating: 4.5 stars

I hope you read it, or at least give it a chance.

Love and Escapes,
~AJ

P.S. Listen to More Beautiful You by Johnny Diaz.

2 comments:

  1. I saw that at a book fair once, I think (it might've been something else, because I think the cover was different)...I'll be sure to check it out :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Glad you'll give it a chance.
      ~AJ

      Delete