Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Poll Results

Hey, hey, hey.

AJ here. So, I thought you might want to know the results of the poll. The question was: What is your favorite series out of these? The options were: A: Hunger Games, B: Eragon, C: Unwanteds, D: Percy Jackson, and E: Harry Potter. Well, the votes are in.

10% for Harry Potter, 20% for Percy Jackson, 20% for Unwanteds, 20% for Eragon, and 30% for the Hunger Games.

So, the winner is (drum roll please) the HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!

I will admit that I loved those books, hated the way they ended though. The Unwanteds is great as well, fantasy and action, love it! Percy Jackson is awesome too! Greek Mythology is a hit for me, I just love it. As for Eragon and Harry Potter, honestly, haven't read them. I plan to read them this summer, though.

Welp, that's it for me today. I plan on doing a book review later this week, so check it out then.

Love and Hunger Games,
~AJ
P.S~ The song I want you to check out this time is; Awake and Alive by Skillet. I love that song, but be warned, it's fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment