Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer!

Hello. Hello. Hello.

 This is AJ, by the way. So, I'm super excited that it's summer break so I'm making this post today, but it's not a book review. Sorry if that disapoints all y'all. But today I'm doing my Top Ten Things I'm Excited About for Summer and my Top Five Things I'm Not Excited About for Summer. So here we go.

Top Ten Things I'm Excited About for Summer:

1. Laying in the warm sun and possibly get a tan. Yes, I know getting a tan isn't super good for your skin but oh we'll. ;)

 2. Going swimming!!!!! I love that.

 3. Flip-flops! I really don't like tennis shoes, so flip-flops and bare foot is great.

4. Reading. Reading. Reading. Whoop! More books!

5. Being outside as much as I want!

6. Hanging out with my friends more.

 7. Campfires!

 8. S'mores!!!!

 9. Late nights.

10. Tank Tops, T-shirts, Shorts, and summer clothes.


Top Five Things I'm Not Excited About for Summer:

1. Mosquitos. Blah! I get huge Mosquito bites and they ich like crazy.

2. Sunscreen. I think it's slimy. :)

3. Sunburn. It hurts so bad. I know, I know what your thinking. She doesn't like sunscreen so that's why she gets sunburned. But, alas, that's not true! I do wear sunscreen, but sometimes I still get burned. Oh, we'll.

4. Those few mornings when I have to get up early. Makes me sad.

5. Ummm.... I don't know if there's anything else I don't like. Summer is so great.


So, that's it. Maybe if you beg in comments, Josh, Carter, and Avery will do this too. :) Well, that's it today. Next time I'll actually do a book review. Bye bye.

 Love and Summertime,
~AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment